The Wellbeing Practitioner’s at Wellspring Counselling will be running two digital workshops during half-term. These are available for young people living or attending a school in North Somerset between the ages of 11 – 18. The workshops are free to attend.
Below is further information about the workshops and I have also attached posters. I would be grateful if you could please help us advertise these workshops so we can reach as many local people as possible.
Workshop 1: Beating anxiety in social situations
Date: Wednesday 2nd June. Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm. This workshop will help you:
- Identify situations which make you feel anxious
- Explore the cycle of avoidance and how this stops us from doing things
- Create a step-by-step plan to challenge and test out your worries
Workshop 2: Tips to boost your mood
Date: Thursday 3rd June. Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm. This workshop will help you:
- Identify the things that matter most to you
- Explore ways to improve your mood by doing more
- Schedule activities that link with your personal values
For further information, contact;
Helpful contact details for Young People in crisis:
Childline – 0800 1111
Samaritans – 116 123
Young Minds (Text Service) – 85258
If it is an emergency – 999
Wellspring is a small charity and only able to offer subsidised Counselling and Low Intensity CBT sessions thanks to donations, grants and fundraising events. Wellspring currently receives no funding from the Government or the NHS. You can donate here. For wellbeing tips and advice, follow us on Instagram here.