Select Page

Page summary: This guide provides you with information on the frontier worker permit scheme.

Change made: Updated guide to advise that you’ll usually have to pay tax on your UK income and you may have to pay National Insurance contributions in the UK. Time updated: 3:16pm, 22 March 2021.