Next week’s amazing virtual courses include:
- NHS vaccination training
- Virtual training course is designed for those looking to kick start a rewarding career with the NHS. Ultimately this course is about providing you with the skills to become a trained vaccinator.
- Employability skills in a Digital world.
- You will learn how to write inspiring CVs and Covering Letters before learning to efficiently search for the right job across an array of jobsites.
- Pre-Kickstart programme.
- This virtual course delivered through Microsoft Teams is designed to support those aged 16-24 who want to improve their job searching, application, interview skills and techniques, before interviewing with a kick start employer.
- Aspirational career.
- This course begins by moving beyond the interview process. The course focuses on highly sought-after transferable skills of working within a successful team and problem solving within an organisational environment. Learners will be mapping out their desired career path, before moving on to job application and interview preparation skills for middle management and beyond.
For further information, contact Brian Howe Recruitment Manager Employment Services
Direct line: 01934 411764 Switchboard: 01934 411 411 www.weston.ac.uk